It can be used widely in interior and exterior surfaces like finishing and mending of metal, wood, glass, leather, ceramics, and plastics.
- Clean the surface thoroughly to remove Dirt, Grease, Oil, Soapy film, Rust, Moisture, etc. The application environment should be moisture free and ventilated.
- Shake the can vigorously for one minute to ensure color uniformity and better result. Continue the same while in use.
– Ideally, it should be sprayed 30cm away from the object and the temperature must not be below 20°C.
– For best result, apply two thin coats instead of one heavy coat. Every coating time interval 3-5 minutes.
– While spraying inverts the can for a second to remove excess paint from the spray head and to prevent clogging.